Monday, October 29, 2007

I'll get you, my pretty!


Saturday we hosted a Halloween party for 20 of our sweet friends and their kiddos. I think it will have to be the first annual.


I made lots of sweet treats and watched our home fill up with witches and lions and monkeys - oh, my!






It was one of those warm, sweet autumn days...



Even though I feel as if I have a thousand irons in the fire, I took a singular pleasure in throwing this little party. No pressure, and it was such a scrumptious way to start off the holiday season.

4 comments:

Rose said...

Looks like a lovely party!

Heather said...

Looks like it was a great party! I love the Vampire Blood and all the cookies and whatnot!

domesticgoddess said...

We are so bummed that we missed it. Jack and I were spackling and painting his mom's house for her. I kept saying it was like we were on one of those surprise home improvement shows racing against the clock to get the room done.

Looks like a lovely time was had by all!! Gorgeous (and delicious) looking spread, btw!

Iguana Banana said...

That party looks spectacular! What perfect weather you had and how yummy those treats look. I am so happy for you that you were able to relax and just enjoy the party. Sometimes that is hard with lots of irons in the fire. Happy Halloween and happy November.